As a Trainer, your daily duties and responsibilities shall include:
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization.
- Conduct orientation sessions.
- Create training materials.
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
- Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Provide performance feedback.
- Conduct continuing education training.
- Provide leadership development education.
- Build solid cross-functional relationships.
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
- College level/College Graduate of any Degree
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar call centre position
- Demonstrated experience in handling complex employee issues
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Excellent communication skills across various levels in the organization
- Problem Analysis and problem solving
- Must have good attention to detail
- Resilient and adaptable to constant changes
- Flexible with work hours
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Must have strong business acumen and organization skills
- Excellent customer service orientation and stakeholder management skills
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
BGC Branch: Ecotower Building Unit 1504, 32nd Street corner 9th avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines