- Development of high quality Windows system software.
- Design and implementation of software components.
- Observation of high quality contemporary coding standards and best practices.
- Continuous improvement process refining existing code base during development of new features.
- Perform quality assurance testing on projects and code reviews.
- Investigate, reproduce and debugs issues and provides solutions.
- Learning and maintaining an updated knowledge on new technologies and techniques.
- Review and suggest project/product improvements on quality, design and features.
College Graduate, Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
At least 5 years of extensive working experience in the field of software development.
- Experience in using ASP.NET, MVC 5
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, thorough, responsible
- Knowledge on WinForms
- Knowledge on WCF and Window Services
- Knowledge on C# 5.0 +
- Knowledge on SQL Servers
- Knowledge on Principles of Object Oriented Design
- Knowledge on LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework
- Knowledge on GIT/ distributed VCS is an advantage
- Research skills
- Passion for leading-edge development using Microsoft technologies
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
BGC Branch: Ecotower Building Unit 1504, 32nd Street corner 9th avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines