The IT Administrator is responsible for keeping the company’s I.T. network, servers, and security systems in good health. He will also be investigating and diagnosing network problems, collecting I.T. data and statistics, making recommendations for network improvement, and carrying out day-to-day routine configurations, maintenance, and monitoring.
The IT Administrator will be responsible for, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Provide general administrative support to company employees and clients.
- Maintain the IT Asset Management System ensuring that all assets are recorded and updated/removed when required.
- Monitor and maintain the good health of all IT devices (computers, servers, routers, switches, etc.)
- Monitor and maintain the good health of services and applications that are being used by the company (ISP, VoIP, Anti-virus services)
- Monitor the network usage and latency throughout the company and identify ways to resolve issues related to networking.
- Develop and implement procedures in maintaining security and protect systems from unauthorized use, and user abuse.
- Suggest improvements for the network infrastructure as required to compensate for company growth.
- At least College Graduate of any IT related course
- At least 5 year of experience in a similar position.
- Has good self-organizational skills.
- Able to resolve network issues and configure firewalls, routers, switches and has a good grasp of network concepts.
- Proficient in managing and maintaining Active Directories, Exchange server, Microsoft Servers, Firewalls, Anti-virus policies.
Good to have:
- Experience with Virtual Machines , VoIP, and telephony systems.
- Understands network components and protocols (IP address, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills – both writing and speaking English.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills, problem solving and problem analysis.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Resilient and adaptable to constant changes.
- Can create clear documentation of implemented processes and procedures.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
BGC Branch: Ecotower Building Unit 1504, 32nd Street corner 9th avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines