- Our Privacy Commitment
- Reason for collecting your personal data
- Methods of collecting information
- When we disclose personal information
- How we protect your personal information
- What your choices are
- What happens when there are changes in our policy
- How to contact us
Our Privacy Commitment
The Anderson Group BPO, Inc. respects our customer’s fundamental right to privacy, and we are committed to take great care in securing your personal data.
Reason for collecting your personal data
If you are a customer, clients, or applicants of Anderson Group BPO, Inc., we only collect and maintain several basic information about you for the following purposes:
- To create and nurture relationship with you, so that we can continuously provide you with our services. An example would be when you apply for any of our services, we collect personal information about you that will allow us to validate your identity and information required for billing and collection of fees for the services that you avail from us.
- To improve our service. We have the option to collect, process, use, and analyze how you use our services so that we can further understand on how to improve our services for your benefit.
- To continuously improve our business and operations. We have the option to analyze client usage of our network and facilities to monitor the quality and security of the network.
- To comply with the ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System. We execute programs and initiatives, including but not limited to, conducting annual review of standards with the goal to improve the information security of our organization.
- To review and evaluate. We have the option to analyze and process the information you provided so that we can review the data thoroughly and evaluate if you are fit for the selected post.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements. We perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required under pertinent laws, rules, or regulations.
Methods of collecting information
We collect information through several ways. The most common way is when you personally give us the information.
Most of the personal information we have are those that you have given us yourself. We acquire personal information you provided to us when you:
Information that you personally give us
- Apply for our services, or getting acquainted by filling out the Application Form, Service Agreements and other similar documents through any of our available channels;
- Get in touch with us to ask about something, file a complaint or request for service;
- Become our Partner, Vendor, Contractor or Supplier;
- Take part in our activities; and/or
- When you apply for job to work with us.
Information we collect during our relationship with you
We are also able to collect information as you use our services, when you:
- Use our network, facilities and services;
- Use our applications, websites, self-service channels and portals;
- Gave us the required documents we asked for in order to comply with standards;
- Join our activities.
When we disclose personal information
There are circumstances where we may need to disclose or share some of the information that you have provided to us. In these cases, we ensure that personal information is disclosed on a confidential basis, and always subject to the applicable rules and regulations of the Data Privacy Act or General Data Protection Regulation, depending on the geographical origin of the source.
We will never share, rent or sell your personal information to third parties outside of the Anderson Group BPO, Inc. except in circumstances where you have given your specific consent for.
In circumstances where law enforcement is involved, the disclosure will be subjected to applicable laws and regulations.
How we protect your personal information
Within Anderson, we have implemented organizational, technical and physical security measures to ensure that are designed to protect information and prevent security incidents such as information leakage, unauthorized access, fraudulent misuse and any other unlawful processing.
What your choices are
You are afforded certain rights in relation to your personal data under the Data Privacy Act and General Data Protection Regulation and its corresponding implementing Rules and Regulations. We would like to ensure that we have your consent to continue to collect, record, organize, update or modify, retrieve, consult, use, consolidate, block, erasure or destruct and disclose your personal information for the purposes that we have identified.
At the same time, we want you to know that you do have choices and can object or withdraw your consent and/or edit your consent preferences at any time.
If you wish to have access to your personal information in our records, We will also send you an update regarding your request.
Anderson Group BPO, Inc.
Address:11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Road Jr. (Formerly Emerald Avenue), Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
What happens when there are changes in our policy
Anderson Group BPO, Inc. may update our policy and practices from time to time in order to comply with changes in the laws, rules, and regulations, government and regulatory requirements, to adapt to new technologies and protocols, to align with industry practices, or for other legitimate purposes.
You will be notified if these changes are significant and, if we are required by law, we will ensure to obtain your updated consent.
How to contact us
Write to us: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines