As an Operations Manager, your daily duties and responsibilities shall include:
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
College level/ College Graduate of any degree
At least 12 months of experience in a similar call centre position
Demonstrated experience in handling complex employee issues
Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Excellent communication skills across various levels in the organization
- Problem Analysis and problem solving
- Must have good attention to detail
- Resilient and adaptable to constant changes
- Flexible with work hours
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Must have strong business acumen and organization skills
- Excellent customer service orientation and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to analyze statistical information
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
BGC Branch: Ecotower Building Unit 1504, 32nd Street corner 9th avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines