- Manage payroll compliance including timely and accurate pay and pay statement delivery to employees
- Responsible for the accuracy of daily time records
- POC for employee benefits issues, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of benefits including but not limited to:
- Employee badges
- Health Care
- Responsible for recruitment and HR onboarding of new employees, including posting of positions, scheduling interviews, reference checks, and ensuring that policies and procedures manuals are thoroughly reviewed and explained to each new team member
- Primary contact with posting partners and recruiting agencies
- Act as a trusted business partner to managers and business owners, assisting management on matters that include (but are not limited to) disciplinary and grievance procedures, employment law and policies, recruitment, compensation, benefits, training and development.
- Implement, disseminate, and monitor company policies, programs and procedures.
- Be the primary POC for managers and employees alike for inquiries about general HR information.
- Manage facilities issues under the direction of the Operations Manager
- Research complex employee issues in determining the best outcome for the situation.
- Oversee recording and maintenance of confidential employee information such as personal data, compensation packages, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Provide comprehensive operational and administrative services support.
- Handle the administration of employee grievance and disciplinary process, mediates employee issues and prepares all documentation necessary for case management such as issuance of notices like Notice to Explain (NTE), Return to Work Notice (RTWN), and Disciplinary Action (DA)
- Can organize value-driven programs and company events to engage and motivate employees
- Bachelor’s degree (BS Psychology preferred), along with at least three (3) years combined experience as an HR Generalist and HR Supervisor.
- Strong background in labor law, disciplinary procedures, recruitment and training.
- Effective people skills – a true HR professional enjoys working with people
- Excellent problem resolution and critical thinking abilities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership, objectivity, tact and diplomacy.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision.
- This is a standalone role and will not handle any team.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 35,000-40,000 base salary plus night differential, OT, and holiday pay
11pm-8am, Monday to Friday. Subject to schedule exceptions to address specific HR tasks, events or issues.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
BGC Branch: Ecotower Building Unit 1504, 32nd Street corner 9th avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines