- Do the proper documentation of customers’ inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Work in a fast paced environment and multitask
- Handle customer’s complaints in a professional and polite manner
- Provide exceptional and outstanding customer service.
- Call landlords to obtain correct details for references to be completed.
- Follow up calls to landlords to chase outstanding references.
- Provide updates to the prospective landlords to advise of progression of open applications.
- Provide accurate and detailed notes on each application so it is clear as to where the application is and what steps have been taken.
- Reviewing documentation received from applicant and referees to ensure that these are suitable to accept. These will include Bank Statements, Benefits/Pension Statements and also references.
- Ensure that the prospective tenant is able to meet the criteria of the tenancy agreement based on the information returned from the credit report and references.
- Complete final reports on a case by case basis using the guidelines that are in place.
- Take inbound calls which will include queries that will need to be resolved.
College level/ College Graduate of any degree
At least 6 months of experience in a similar call centre position
Good data entry and typing skills
Proficient in relevant computer applications
Good use of English – Verbal and Written
Ability to multi task with ease
Ability to “think outside the box
Working with own initiative
Computer literate – Data Entry + Microsoft Office
Must have good attention to detail
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
BGC Branch: Ecotower Building Unit 1504, 32nd Street corner 9th avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines