The recruiter will work on behalf of our clients in the U.S. to source for suitable applicants by conducting research in job boards, applicant tracking systems, company websites, and other channels. The recruiter will have frequent contact with the client and candidates and maintain a positive relationship with the client.
- Graduate of any 4-year course or finished at least 2 years in college
- Technical Skills: Basic knowledge on OS, MS Office packages, S/W packages
- Firm grasp of the English language (spoken and written)
- Good Comprehension skills
- Inclination to achieve and exceed defined targets
- Willing to work in night shift
- Commitment to customer service
- The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once
- Good attention to detail
- Must be willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong or Ortigas.
- US Hours
- Days – TBD – but most likely M-F with a fixed schedule
Fresh Grads are welcome to apply.
No BPO Experience is required.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
BGC Branch: Ecotower Building Unit 1504, 32nd Street corner 9th avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines