Position Title: Contact Centre Agent/Customer Service Representative (Mandarin)
Reports to: Team Leader
Country/Business Unit: Philippines
As a Contact centre agent or Customer Service Representative the responsibilities include:
• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
• Establishes policies by entering client information;
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
• Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems, gathering data and processing accounts
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Education: College Graduate of any degree is preferable but not required
Required Experience: Good data entry and typing skills
Fluent in Mandarin
18 years old and above
No prior working experience required.
Computer skills with the ability to use numerous workstation
Willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Willing to work in shifting schedules
Key Competencies: Excellent Communication skills
Verbal and Written/documentation skills
Ability to multi task with ease
Problem Analysis and problem solving
Must have good attention to detail
Resilient and adaptable to constant changes
Flexible with work hours