Optimize your time and effort to grow your business by outsourcing these business functions.
As a startup owner, it is already a given to have so much on your plate. After all, you are in the process of setting up all aspects of your business operations. Trial and error to see what practices best fit your company are inevitable and even essential. In this difficult situation can outsourcing help. By delegating a specific set of tasks to an offshore staff, you can have the time to focus on your core business function. To give you a background, some of the most common business functions that our startup clients choose to outsource are:
- Recruitment. As the old saying goes, when you’re down, there’s no way to go but up. The same thing applies to those that are just starting their business. There will be no other way to go but to increase in size eventually. By having more clients, you will need more people on your team. And not just people, but people that are fit to help you advance your company to a much higher level. It can take a lot of time to find these qualified individuals. Outsourcing parts of recruitment such as candidate screening or entire recruitment process can help you increase the pace of getting the talents you need.
- Virtual Assistant. Besides focusing on your core business function, you will also have to think about the maintenance of your operations. Albeit there’s no guarantee that hiring a virtual assistant will make you no longer do so much, at least you will be able to focus on more important tasks that can help you achieve your target revenue. You will no longer think about administrative tasks such as creating reports, managing schedules and doing research.
- Lead Generation. Definitely, you will also have to work on introducing your company to the market with a bang. You have to make your presence known and felt in such a way that customers can differentiate you from your competitors. However, the process of finding these customers/clients to get in touch with can take a lot of time. By outsourcing lead generation, you can maximize your time and effort on connecting with the clients/customers you need to reach, as you will have people to work on finding and qualifying leads for you.
- Customer Service. It has been proven that providing optimal customer experience has positive implications for revenue growth. However, learning the best practices for customer service can be time-consuming. By offshoring voice or non-voice customer service, you can both provide superb customer experience and manage other parts of the business operations well. With this, you are able to increase the pace in reaching your target revenue.
- Digital Marketing. Indeed, technology created various resources for business owners to increase brand awareness and recognition among their customers and clients. This is why it is downright important to have a digital marketing plan in place to leverage all these technology-driven opportunities. This plan, however, is not something that can be done at the drop of a hat. It can take hours to finally create a viable digital marketing strategy. Outsourcing digital marketing or just parts of it such as social media management and content creation allows you to make the best use of your time to grow your business and still leverage all these technology-driven opportunities.
Based on our experience, these are the most common functions that startups choose to outsource. By outsourcing these functions, our startup clients were able to maximize their time, money, and effort wisely.
Are you also having a hard time managing your startup? We would love to hear from you. You may drop your comments below or reach us via the following: